- When and where are the events being held?
- Total Retail Roundtable | New York City will take place on Feb. 13 at The Maxwell New York City, located at 541 Lexington Ave., New York, NY 10022
Total Retail Roundtable | San Francisco will take place on March 11 at the Kimpton Sir Francis Drake Hotel, located at 450 Powell St., San Francisco, CA 94102
- What is the cost to attend?
- The price to attend is free for all retailers.
- Are there networking opportunities?
- Yes! A complimentary cocktail hour from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. is scheduled for mixing and mingling. You’ll also have opportunities for discussion during the panel session as well as dessert.
- How are panelists selected?
- Panelists are selected by the Total Retail Editorial Advisory Board. Past panelists have included top executives from companies such as Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus, J.C. Penney, Crate and Barrel, Lacoste, Estee Lauder, Sur La Table, and many more.
- Is there a dress code?
- Nope! We certainly are not picky. Business casual is your best bet.
- I’m interested in sponsoring a Total Retail Roundtable event. Who do I contact?
- Please contact Jennifer DiPasquale (firstname.lastname@example.org), president of Total Retail, for any sponsorship inquiries.
- Does Total Retail host other events?
- Yes! Total Retail also hosts Total Retail Tech, an invitation-only summit designed for retail executives focused on technology solutions. Visit the Total Retail Tech website for more information.
Total Retail’s sister brand, Women in Retail Leadership Circle, an exclusive community of women executives at leading retailers and brands, hosts a variety of On the Road events in addition to its annual Summit. Please visit womeninretail.com to learn more.
- I still have questions, who do I contact?
- Please contact Paige Druss, Event Manager, with any event-related questions.